Thursday 19 May 2011

Birthday's In Pink for Charisma

The new challenge is  up at Charisma Cardz and the challenge this week is "Birthdays In Pink". Well that wasn't very hard for me lol.
Robyn's Fetish is sponsoring us this week, and the design team have each used one of her digi images on their cards.


 I'm really not happy with this card, a bit too much pink me thinks and not my usual kind of flowers on it,  but here it is anyway. Doesn't help that my camera didn't want to play nicely when I took this pic which makes it look even worse than it is irl!!
The image is coloured with Promarkers, not sure what pad the bottom paper came from, but the sentiment and flowers are from the same paper pad and the other paper is K&Co.
The doily which was white is from Poppy's Cabin and I just coloured it with a pink Promarker, oh and the flourish is done with a Marianne die.

A close up of the eleflump :)


Right that's it from me today. Thanks for stopping by!



3 comments:

Lisa Jane said...

oh that elephant is a cutie
Lisa x

debby4000 said...

Adorable gorgeous card Lora.
luv
debby

Sandy O said...

Well, I like it. Of course, I like pink, though. The elephant is to cute for words, I love how you added the sentiment that way.

And, I am jealous that you are on the Inky DT {laughing in green ;o)}