Tuesday 15 December 2009

Digital Tuesday DT


It's the lovely Maria's turn to host the challenge over at Digital Tuesday and her challenge is "Happy Birthday", make a birthday something.
Our sponsor this week is Ildi Co who also offered the design team some of their images to play with. Unfortunately I couln't use the image I got because my printer is still broken :( so I had to use one that I already had printed.


The image I have used is by Soft Pencil, isn't she a cutie? I coloured with the usual copics.
The papers are Stampin Up and flowers are digital ones from Fred She Said.
I didn't finish this card till after midnight last night so had to take the photo indoors at night so the colours are nothing like they are in real life but never mind. I may try to get another pic later when the sun finally comes out.

Well that's it from me for today, gotta run to do the school run.
Thanks for stopping by.

Lora

6 comments:

Ελευθερία said...

qute!!!!

Holly Young said...

Adorable card Lora! Hope you get your printer fixed or a new one from Santa!

Maria Matter said...

Adorable Lora!
Hoping Santa brings you a new printer soon!
take care hun!
blessings, Maria

Beryl said...

This is such a cute image and I love the lace and flowers.
Beryl xx

Unknown said...

You've done a fabulous job of showing of darling image.

theneon said...

Hi Lora, I had commented as "Martha" as I wasn't signed in as my usual "theneon" -- so now I can also tell you that the laces are great too!