Wednesday 24 February 2010

Design team call at BTC&G

Just a quick post to tell you about the design team call over at By The Cute and Girly challenge blog.
We are looking for a few dt members to join our growing monthly challenge blog.
By The Cute and Girly is a bit different to other challenge blogs in that we cater for ALL kinds of crafts, so I am looking for all kinds of crafters, whether you love to do card making, scrapbooking, other papercrafts, x stitch, jewelry making, knitting or any other craft you can think of, I want to hear from you!

You can read all the details here. The call is open until the 1st March and anybody can apply whether you have design team experience or not.

If any of my lovely visitors would be so kind as to spread the word about this call on your blog, that would be a huge help and I will repay you by giving you my love lol.
And if you know anyone who may fit the bill....let them know about the call! pretty please :)

Lora x

No comments: