Tuesday 29 June 2010

Digital Tuesday challenge

It's Ellie's turn to host the challenge this week over at Digital Tuesday and she has set the theme of "Summertime".

I have used some more of my freebie Nitwit papers as I made this card right after I made my DT card for yesterdays Bella Studio challenge, and I thought I would use them up while I had them out.
I wanted to use yellow on my card anyway, so these papers came in handy :)


Sorry about the pic! Don't know what is going on with my camera but no matter what I did, every pic of this card came out all weird!

The image I have used today is from the "Little Bits" collection at Bella Studio and is called "Daisy with pigtails and tutu". Isn't she just a little sweetie?
I coloured her with Promarkers and I wanted to colour the toadstool/mushroom red but my darling Daughter has lost my red marker! So I done it brown instead.
All the papers and embelishments on this one are from the same magazine as I used from yesterday (creative cardmaking Summer special edition).
I have actualy quite enjoyed using the bits and pieces frm this mag and it's much cheaper than buying flowers and ribbon etc! It was £4.99 and you get 32 pages full of papers and designs to embelish with!
I normaly don't like using papers from magazines because they ae so thin and look really cheap but these are a good weight.

I am also entering this card into the Paper Play challenge where their challenge is "It's Sunny Here" and they want to see Sun or Sunglasses on your project. I used the sun with a sentiment on it, which was a bit of a fiddle because I cut out all the tiny bits individualy then pieced it back together on my card.

I hope you can join in with us this week. Our sponsor this week is our very own Ellie's company, Digital Stamp Oasis and she is offering 3 of her cute images to the winner.


10 comments:

Carole RB said...

Hi Lora
Your card is very cute!

LaLaLand said...

Squee! Look at Daisy! Very pretty card Lora. I love all the things going on and the cheerful sunshine :D
Hugs!

Lisa Jane said...

I think the card looks ok Lors a- and its in those gorgeous colours again= fab!
Lisa ;)

Unknown said...

Its a great card Lora, love yellow as its such a cheerful colour

Monika Reeck said...

Hi Lora..love your soft color on your card..a very summer card...love your cute Images too...would you mind to see my Blog, I am joining the Paperplay challenge too, my card is number 43, many thanks before, hugs, Monika

Unknown said...

Gorgeous sunny card! I love how you have made the sun - well worth the effort.
Alicia xx

Maria Matter said...

Hi Lora
this is adorable hun!
take care
blessings

Michelle said...

You've got the yellow and blue theme going and they look great. I love this image and what you have done with her.
Hugs
Michelle

KraftyKoolKat said...

Gorgeous Lora.

Cathy
xxxxx

Ellibelle said...

This is such a sweet card Lora. I love how you colored the image, I think the brown mushrooms looks great with the other colors. I do hope that you will find your red marker though.