Saturday 31 March 2012

Some dt cards

I haven't been able to get online long enough to get any blog posts done this week (problems with my internet connection), so I have a few dt cards to share.

The first is for Digital Tuesday, where the challenge was "Life Is Peachy" The sponsor was Spesch Stamps, and Tracey offered the design team their choice of image to use as usual :)


 I found this challenge quite hard because I couldn't find any peach coloured papers. I finally found these ones which were from a paper pad that I have had for ages, but it only had a few papers left in it and no front to it, so I have no idea who makes it.
The image is of course a Spesch Stamps digi called Ashley and is coloured mostly with Promarkers. I just used Copics for the skin and hair as I only have a few colours so far.
Some lace, flowers and a butterfly from my stash and job done.


I just noticed that I went over the lines a bit with her hair. I think I really need to get a new pair of reading glasses and actually wear them!! lol

The other card I have to share is another one for Digital Tuesday where the challenge this week is to use your favourite colour. The sponsor is Robyn's Fetish and I used one of their images called Babette Bunny.


Of course I had to use pink! I bet that was no surprise to any of my regular visitors!! lol
I coloured this one with a mix of of Promarkers and Copics as well.
The paper is by Papermania, ribbon from my stash, flowers from Wild Orchid Crafts and a butterfly made by Geraldine.


I will be back tomorrow with my dt projects for the new monthly challenge over at By The Cute and Girly. I really enjoyed making my cards for Aprils challenge. It's a really great theme and so  much you can do with it, so remember to check back tomorrow to see what the theme is!

Thanks so much for stopping by, especially since I have been really rubbish at blogging lately!
I am planning a little giveaway for my followers in the next few weeks so stay tuned for that and I will also have a random giveaway for one person who leaves a comment over the next few weeks, just to say thank you for coming to visit my blog and all the lovely comments you leave me :)
So the more comments you leave, the more chances you will have to win a prize :) I'm not sure what the prize will be yet, but I will go shopping for a few bits this week and will try my best to get some lovely goodies to share with you :)

2 comments:

Unknown said...

they both adorably cute and yep peach would be hard for me...erm not a colour i think iv ever used..perhaps i should have a go eh!!! fab cards hunnie hugs sassyx

Rufus said...

Sorry to hear you've been having internet problems. Love your peach card, what a sweet image! And the bunny in your second card is cute.
R/