Monday 26 May 2014

Just a random thought and a few cards

So I haven't blogged for a looooong time! I'm wandering if everyone still blogs? I mostly use facebook to see what everyone is up to but thought I would pop on here and do a post since my blog has been dead for about 2 years!! 

I stopped crafting well over a year ago as life kinda got in the way and I lost my mojo. Also had problems with my hand/wrist which is still ongoing and makes crafting difficult, but seeing all the gorgeous creations on facebook from my crafty friends has brought me back to the world of craft and I finally made some cards!! :)

I must admit, I miss my challenge blogs, By The Cute and Girly and Digital Tuesday Challenge, but I needed a break as it was a lot of work organising sponsors etc for every challenge and it got to the point where I was seeing it as a chore rather than fun, so I think I made the right decision to close them.....you never know though, they might start up again at some point ;) 


 Sorry about the pic quality, I had to use my phone as my camera charger is broken (must remember to order a new one!) 
Images are from Saturated Canary, papers and embellishments are all really old stuff I had in my stash as I haven't bought anything for a long time.






Not the best cards I've ever made and I struggled with the colouring- it's strange colouring after all this time lol, but it's a start and hopefully I will get better as I go and my confidence comes back.

Thanks for stopping by (not sure anyone will to be honest) and hope you are all well :) 


2 comments:

~ Barb said...

Glad to see you back in Blogland! Beautiful images, love your colors!
{Hugs} Barb

coldwaters2 said...

Hi Lora it is lovely to see you back blogging, I know how you felt as I was in the same place for such a long time,I have started using Facebook a lot more now I see so many different things going on in crafting as well as other things that I may have not been aware of. Anyway I just wanted to let you know that I love both your cards the images and colours look super.
hugs
lorraine x