Tuesday 9 March 2010

Digital Tuesday - Piercing

It's Michelle P's turn to host the challenge at Digital Tuesday this week and she wants to see stitching on our cards. Ellie is sponsoring us this week and the winner will get 3 images of their choice from Digital Stamp Oasis.
Ellie has some new cute images and I just had to use one for my card this week.


I love this sweet hedgie :) I coloured with Polychromos Pencils and OMS and pierced around the mat. I did do a big pierced pattern for this card but my cat decided she would walk right across it with dirty paws and I didn't have time to start all over again so I just done a little bit of piercing around the image instead.
The papers on this one are a mix of allsorts, the brown flower paper is DCWV, light pink bit is Anna Griffin, butterfly piece is Magenta and the bit I used for the mat is coredinations which I also made a rose out of and inked it a little with brown ink then sprayed it with glimmer mist.

Sorry about the glare on the pic but we actually had some light yesterday because the sun came out!! I still couldn't get a very good pic though becuase I had to take it indoors as it was quite windy.

Now I better go and get some of the preparation done for the school craft club which starts on Thursday. I have been so busy trying to get materials that I haven't had a chance to make any samples or even think about what I'm going to do for my first class and I only have tonight and tomorrow to get everything ready, so I'd better get my bum in gear!!

Thanks for visiting today, as always I really do appreciate your comments so please do leave me one and I will come visit you too :)

Hugs Lora xx

6 comments:

Beryl said...

Hi Lora, Love the papers you've used on this card and the iage is so sweet. Fab card. Hope things are going well with you.
Beryl xx

Ellibelle said...

It's beautiful Lora. Love how you colored hedgie. The rose you made looks fantastic!!
Hope you get everything done in time for the school craft show.

Pretty-In-Ink said...

It's so cute! Your colouring is fab and I love your paper flower too!

jem (jane elizabeth middleton) said...

can't see the paw marks, love hedgie too. janex

Ayelet {Jenny} said...

Hey Lora!
Hope everything went well with your first class :-)
Love the cute image and the card is so cute! :-)
I never use digi images, I think I`m just lasy to go upstairs and print them LOL It looks like I`m missing out though, might get myself to that soon ha ha :-) x

Cheryl said...

Very sweet!