Tuesday 9 November 2010

Digital Tuesday and FSS DT cards

I forgot to schedule this post last night so will have to make it quick because I have to take the kids to school in a min! It's freezing here again today and I am dreading going out especially since we have to wait around for buses because both Liam and the girls school's are quite a bit away.

Anyway enough of my moaning lol, the challenge at Digital Tuesday this week is to use up your stash.
I thought I would combine my card with my DT card for Fred She Said since I have quite a few digital images that I have not used yet. So I had a look through my FSS images and found one that I have had for a very long time and never used. I have no idea why because she is such a cutie, so had to use her and also some Christmas papers that I bought last year.


My scanner decided that is doesn't like shimery paper and has went all blurry!
I printed Emma The Snow Angel onto some silvery shimmery paper and coloured with Promarkers so she looks all lovely and sparkly but the paper looks more yellow here for some reason...... stupid scanner!

The small snowflakes are done with a Woodware punch, larger one is cut on mountboard with a Sizzix original die and covered with flower soft and the other bits and pieces are from my stash.

Right got to run to catch the bus now, thanks for stopping by :)



3 comments:

Ellibelle said...

Such a cute card Lora, the image is adorable!
Love those snowflakes!

Michelle Pearson said...

Aw...emma is such a cutie! Glad you pulled her out and used her for the challenge! :)

Anne-Marije said...

Oh what a cutie!
xxx Anne-Marije