Thursday 13 January 2011

Charisma Cardz - Good Luck

Really quick post for me this  morning because I forgot to schedule my Charisma DT card and have to get the kids to school!
The challenge this week is "Good Luck", so here's what I did.




One of our sponsors this week is the Stamping Boutique and some of the DT have used one of their digi images.
The image I used is from The Stamping Boutique and is coloured with Promarkers. Papers were freebies from a magazine, sentiment done on the computer and the star and button are digis (not sure where I got them) which I covered with Glossy Accents.

A close up of the image



And that's my card done. Sorry for being so rushed today but the bus leaves in 5 minutes so got to dash.

Thanks for stopping by

Lora x

6 comments:

Lisa Jane said...

what a fun card for a little boy .. love the image and the papers are just perfect
Hope you are ok
Lisa ;)

Carole RB said...

Hi Lora

Your card is very cute!

Have a nice day!

Stacie (craft-princess) said...

Too cute! Love the retro colors!

Ellibelle said...

What a fun card Lora. Love your coloring and such fun papers - perfect for the image!

debby4000 said...

Oh he is so cute Lora, fabulous card.
luv
Debby

Hannapanna said...

Gorgeous card. That image is really sweet and I love those design papers. Hugs, Hanna