Tuesday 25 January 2011

Digital Tuesday - A sketch

I have been a really bad blogger lately (again!!) and that's after me promising to try post more regularly but things have been a little hectic around here and my mojo had flown right out the window, but I am getting back into it after making my card for Digital Tuesday this week which is a sketch. There's nothing like a good sketch to get Mr Mojo kicked back into shape lol.

Over at Digital Tuesday you no longer have to use a digital image to enter, just as long as something on your creation is digital, so I took full advantage of that and used a sweet Hanglar for my image this week :)


 Isn't she a cutie? I paired her with a basket thing?? (wow I have some way with words lol), which is also a hanglar image and coloured them both with promarkers. I am rubbish at colouring with reds but as Valentines Day is fast approaching I thought I should get some practice in!

The papers I think are Papermania, they were in a pad that had fell apart, must of had that one for a long time lol, and some white coredinations cardstock.
The flowers are Primas and roses from Papermania, sentiment was done on the computer and I added a little sticker which my youngest Daughter Chiara gave me yesterday for the heart.
Ribbon is some that was on one of the kids pressies at Christmas time and I used a fiskars punch for the scalloped border.


 I just remembered about my followers candy, so I'm away to choose a winner for that and will get a pic of the next prize I will be giving away, so check back later today for that! Hopefully I will have it on here this afternoon.
I know I said I would do it fortnightly but things have been a bit up in the air this last few weeks and I just haven't had as much time as normaly on the computer, so I will make up for that with my next few candy giveaways :)

And finally I have also started to set up my own website selling wedding stationary and also some of my cards and handmade gifts. It is still in the process of being "built", but I will let you know as soon as it is finished.

Thnks for stopping by



9 comments:

nnalorac said...

Gorgeous card Lora, love the papers and cute image. Promarkers and me just don't seem to hit it off but hopefully a class at Huntly will get me rolling. Good luck with the Web site, look forward to seeing your creations. Carolxx

Anneke said...

Hi Lora,
what a beautiful card!!!
Hugs Anneke

Lisa Jane said...

Its beautiful Lora - love the little images
Hope you are ok
Lisa ;)

Carole RB said...

Hi Lora

This is a very nice valentine card.

Have a nice week!

Linda . J said...

This is beautiful Lora I love all the hearts.
Hugs Linda

Ellibelle said...

Such a darling card Lora. I think you colored the image beautifully! The sentiment is fabulous too, love how you added the heart to it!
Can't wait to see your wedding stationary website!

debby4000 said...

Love your gorgeous card Lora.
luv
Debby

Geraldine said...

Lovely card, Lora. She is a little dote!
Good Luck with your new venture.
Geraldine x

Selena said...

Very beautiful postcard ...