Monday 7 February 2011

A DT card I forgot about!

 I can't believe I forgot to post my DT card for Charisma on Thursday! See that long post on Tuesday was just too much for me lol.
The challenge at Charisma Cardz is to use no embellishments, just papers, image and sentiment.
I had a tough time with this one, I tell ya!! I mean come on a card of mine without any embellishments, that's just unheard of lol, but I did give it a go and here's what my card turned out like.


 One of our sponsors this week is Make It Crafty and I have used two of their images on my card, "Hidden Forest Seat" and "Magical Sapphire Fairy". I coloured both with Promarkers then cut out the fairy and stuck her on the seat.
In hindsight it would of been easier to just merge the two images in a graphics program because the fairy was really fiddly to cut out, especially her tiny wand, but I already had them both printed so I just done it the old fashioned way lol.
The sentiment is also a digi and I still can't remember where I got these ticket sentiments from! I inked it with distress ink again.
I kept the background simple and just used one sheet of dp by Basic Grey.

Here's a close up of the image.


 I am not sure about this card, it just looks too plain for my liking, but I do like the images and I had fun colouring them :)


That's it from me for today, I will be back tomorrow with my dt card for Digital Tuesday.

Thanks for stopping by


2 comments:

Stacie (craft-princess) said...

WOW! Beautiful image and great coloring!

Ayelet {Jenny} said...

Wow Lora this card is beautiful! OMG! how fiddly was the fairy cutting ? lol it is beautiful and it would be some challenge for to work with no embellishments! lol xxx