Tuesday 28 August 2012

Digital Tuesday Coral and Tan

A quick post today because my hand is really causing me problems and it's difficult to type :(
It was the lovely Amy's turn to choose the challenge at Digital Tuesday this week and she chose a colour combo of Coral and Tan or Kraft and she gave us a pic for some inspiration.

 


 Our sponsor this week is Robyns Fetish who is giving away 5 digis of the winners choice.

For my card this week, I have used an image from Robyns Fetish.
Sorry about the rubbish pics, I had to them in a hurry with not much light!

 

The image is coloured with a mix of Copics and Promarkers. Not sure where the paper came from, but  it looks more orange here than it does in real life.
I didn't have any ribbon in the colour I wanted, so I just coloured some white satin ribbon with a tan promarker :) 
Some ric rac, gems and a pretty flower from my stash and a gorgeous butterfly from Little Snippets.
The butterflies I have linked to are white but Geraldine does do them in different colours, just ask and you will receive ;)


You can't really see on this pic, but I added some tan spots to her ribbons :)

That's it from me today. Hope you are all having a great day.
Thanks so much for stopping by

5 comments:

Linda . J said...

Beautiful card Lora love the colours and your gorgeous design, those papers are to die for, love them.
Hugs Linda

Brigitte said...

This is gorgeous Lora!!!! Your colouring is marvelous! I hope your hands will get better soon. Hugs, Brigitte

Amy Johnson said...

Sooo cute! Love that butterfly and how you put 'katie' sitting on the ribbon.

June Nelson said...

Wow this is gorgeous hunnie nd what a cute little image too, hope your keeepin gok, big huggies June xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Crissy Armstrong said...

That image would be perfect for a teacher card. Love your colouring too!