Wednesday 1 August 2012

Fruity

I should of posted this card this morning, but I've been super busy today with sorting out sponsor stuff for my challenge blogs, so only just got around to writing a post.
Before I get onto my card, I just want to say a HUGE thank you to everyone who left me comments and/or emailed me about yesterdays post. It really means a  lot to me to have your support and all the comments/emails really cheered me up :)
I haven't heard anything from my anonymous commenter since I did that post yesterday, so she has obviously got the message ;)

Right enough of that, here's a card I made for this months By The Cute and Girly challenge. The challenge this month is "Fruity" and although I thought I had no fruity images or papers etc, I managed to find an image, paper and a fruity charm! Go me!! lol
Oh and before I forget, we gift certificates up for grabs this month from Simon Says Stamp and Joanna Sheen.


I found this image in my digi files from Bugaboo which was perfect for the challenge.
I coloured her up with a mix of Copics and Promarkers and added little bits of stardust stickles.
The papers are by Raspberry Road (I think?) quite appropriate for  the challenge now that I think about it. That wasn't actually intentional, I just noticed that just now lol. I chose the use these ones as this pad had the strawberry paper.
The crotchet flower is from Little Snippets which I added on top of a Prima bloom and some skeleton leaves which I found in my stash....never even know I had red skeleton leaves! (I also found some blue ones! lol) and I also added a little charm on top which I got from my BTC&G teamie Ger. I just snipped off the little hole at the top. The cute strawberry charm was also a gift from Ger (she's sooo good to me!!:)) Oh and some ribbon from my stash.


 If your wandering why I used wavy edges on everything......well, it wasn't supposed to be that way, but when I went to cut my card blank, my wavy cutter was on instead of straight and I didn't notice, so I just went with the wavy theme! lol

Thanks so much for stopping by and hope to see you join in with the challenge.


10 comments:

coldwaters2 said...

This is both gorgeous and cute Lora the colours are lovely, vibrant and juicy I love it. Thank you for your comment earlier on my blog, the ticket stamps I got from a fellow blogger who had a shop but unfortunately it has now closed down.
Hugs
Lorraine x

debby4000 said...

Gorgeous and adorable card Lora.
luv
Debby

Kate said...

Lovely card, cute little image.

** Kate **

Stephanie said...

What a super sweet card, just gorgeous! Those comments being left sound awful, hope they have stopped x

Céline said...

HI Lora,
your card is amazing, love the combo and the gorgeous image, good choice ;)
hugs
céline

Céline said...

HI Lora,
your card is amazing, love the combo and the gorgeous image, good choice ;)
hugs
céline

nnalorac said...

So cute Lora, love the colours and image. Sorry been a bit awol past few days and just catching up on everyone. Sorry to here about this. You did all the right moves on this. Hopefully it's finished with and you can go on enjoying what you love doing. Carolxx

Ellibelle said...

A really cute card Lora, I love your coloring,and such a beautiful design too!

Amy Johnson said...

Too cute! Love the crocheted flower.

Plastic cards said...

This is so nice. Looking so beautiful with perfect color. In how much time this design should be completed?