Wednesday 4 August 2010

2nd post today!!

I already had this card made earlier but I was waiting for my camera to charge so I could take a photo of it.
This is one I made with an image from Dewdrop Craftz. I saw one of their images on a blog the other day and just had to go have a look at them. I love anime sytle images and their anime images are fab!!


 I just couldn't get a good photo of this because the spotty card is really shimmery and it just reflected the light. It is actually a silvery colour irl. I got it from a friend so I am not sure who makes it, but I do know that the purple one is by Chatterbox.
The image as I said is from Dewdrop Craftz by CupuDOTexe is called FuwaFuwa. I coloured her with Promarkers but I'm not very happy with her hair colouring because I only have a few browns markers just now and they are not very similar shades so it was hard to blend. I want to try her with black hair but I still need to get some more grey markers as I only have 2 greys which are both quite light. I haven't been using Promarkers that long, so I don't have all the colours I would like yet but I am collecting them a little at a time :)

The large rose is from John Lewis and was originaly a light cream but I inked the edges with some lilac ink, the tiny rose buds are fom Joanna Sheen's website and I sprayed them all with glimmer mist.
The glass bead wire spray thing is from a local florist warehouse. I must get more of these because they are so pretty in real life :)
The two hearts were handcut from some mulberry kind of paper that I found while looking for something else lol, and the pearls and gems are from my stash.


Wow that was a long post for one card wasn't it?!
Thanks for popping past, I really do appreciate all my visitors and I love to read your comments :)



3 comments:

Tara said...

What a pretty card Lora and I love the colours.... I probably don't use lilac enough so perhaps you've inspired me now!!
Hugs Tara xx

Lisa Jane said...

Its Gorgeous Lora - i love the lilac colours
Lisa ;)

Helen Laurence said...

I love this, the lilac is a perfect colour for that image. Fabby image I love it x