Tuesday 14 July 2009

Digital Tuesday -Easy as 1-2-3

Good morning it's time for another Digital Tuesday Challenge! All the sweet Birthday cards were great last week and I really enjoyed coming to see all your creations although by the end of it I was drooling seeing all that sweet stuff lol.
Shelly is our hostess this week and she picked Easy as 1-2-3, one digital image, two designer papers and three embelishments.
I decided to follow the sketch over at Friday Sketchers for my card this week.
The Charactere Cafe is our sponsor this week and they kindly offered the design team one of their images to use for the challenge. they have so much great images but I picked this adorable fairy.
The papers I have used are more from Summer Driggs, I really can't get enough of this girls papers! I find myself reaching for them all the time as she has something for every occassion.
I used 2 of my new Primas which I got from Aries Crafts of course. I am not sure if these ones came out of the bigger bag or the bitty bag but they both have an assortment of gorgeous flowers so I recommend you get both :) These bags are great if you don't want all of one kind or colour as you get all different sizes, styles and colours.
I used some pearl paints in the middle of the Primas instead of spacers etc so I didn't go over my 3 embelishments. Just incase you were wandering, my 3rd embelishment is the lace.

I'm off for the day to Stonehaven (about 20 miles away from where I live) as it was Barry's Mum's birthday yesterday, so we are going to give her the pressies we have still to get for her before we go lol and take her out for lunch or something. The kids love going there as we used to live just up the road from her but moved away 3 years ago and don't see them very often as we don't have a car just now. So the kids are all excited about going to see Nana and Papa and I am panicing because I have no idea what to get her for her birthday and only have about half an hour in town to get whatever it is!! Do you think I should maybe be more organised? Never mind I'm sure we will find something lol
Will be back tonight to see what you have all been up to.
Oh remember tomorrow is the new Little yellow Company challenge so if you want to enter this weeks one (baby blue) then you will have to get a move on. Claire is offering LYC digi's for the winner and I am giving EVERYONE who enters some stamped images from my own collection too :)

Hugs Lora xx

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Lora hope you are well? Have a nice day today. It is my niece's 5th birthday today so I'm going to Selby today also about 20 miles away.

Sorry I've not commented in ages. Just been looking through your blog at all your lovely cards & the super box too. They are all fab!

Take care x x

Maria Matter said...

Hi Lora!
This card is just so sweet! Such lovely soft colors!

Hope your shopping went well...you'll have to let us know what you decided on! Happy Birthday to Barry's Mum!

Blessings, Maria

coldwaters2 said...

The card is gorgeous Lora love the image and your colours. Hope the shopping went well

Hugs
Lorraine x