Wednesday 15 July 2009

The Little Yellow Company challenge #3

It's time for another Little Yellow challenge and this week Claire has a sketch for you.


There is also a different prize this week! The winner of this weeks challenge will receive a rubber stamp of Claire's choice and some beautiful ribbon and lace!
I wish I could join in with this one for the prize lol.
Here's my card made with the new monster downlaods. There are 6 monsters in this set, perfect for boys cards.





Now last week I did promise anyone who entered the challenge some stamped images from me, so as Lorraine (Coldwaters) was the only person who entered :( she gets a pile of stamped images. I will get them out to you tomorrow morning hunni, or today if I can get to the post office. I have also added some papers as you are the only one who entered:)
Now I am sure you crafty girls (and boys) could do something amazing with this sketch so why not join in the fun and have the chance of winning that fab prize too!
I would love to see more people join in with this weeks challenge, pwetty pwease.

Hugs Lora xx

3 comments:

Javablustamper said...

Hi there!! I LOVE your creation!! Hope you are well!!

Pöydän kulmalla näpertelijä said...

Wow! What a fun card!

Sara said...

Those monsters are darling!