Tuesday 1 September 2009

Die Cut Dreams DT Call

Susie and Vicki over at Die Cut Dreams are looking for new DT members so I thought I would give it a go, you never know right? For a chance to be on their DT, you have to make a card/project with a pink theme. I think my card may be pink enough lol.
I used the sketch from Lili of the valley .
I made it then thought afterwards maybe I'm not allowed to combine the call with a challenge. Oh well made it now.
This is probably not the best pic to enter for a DT call! Anya's hair looks weird here and my ribbon looks a lot darker than it really is. I think I will have to buy a new camera this week. I can't stand this awful looking photo's anymore!
The paper I used for the backing is a glittered K&Co one and the others are freebie downloads I have had for ever so no idea where they came from. I cut a circle with my scalloped nestie from a paper that was very lightly patterned and put it through my cuttlebug. I don't know the name of this embossing folder, it is a cuttlebug one but I am terrible at remembering their names.
Well I can always keep my fingers crossed :)

Recipe:
Stamps/Images: Anya from The Greeting Farm, sentiment from SU!
papers: K&Co and freebie downloads
Colouring: Copic Marker
Tools: SU! 5 petal flower punch, Dovecraft flower punch, SU! oval and scalloped oval punches,scalloped circle nestabilities, cuttlebug embossing folder, corner rounder punch.

Lora x

6 comments:

Stef H said...

oh this is stunning. good luck! if i were judging, you'd already have the spot!

hugs,

Susie Sugar said...

Beautiful card Lorna and so very pink just my cuppa tea !! lol stunning
Thank you for your entry into our DT call , good luck
Hugs Susie xx

Sara said...

Very cute, and very pink, love it!

vikkithescrapjunkie said...

Hi Lora, gorgeous card darling, lovely image and i just love those scrummy flowers with the little spacers they are gorgeous and all full of pinkiness!.
Good luck with the DCD DT call.
Love n hugs
Vikki xx

Tindaloo said...

Gorgeous card! I can see that even though the pic is a bit fuzzy :)

Cardmaking Galore said...

This is really cute!