Tuesday 22 September 2009

A special Thank You card from Rhianna

No cards from me this time, instead my 6 year old daughter Rhianna wants to show a card that she made.
She got a lovely birthday package in the post from Lorraine (Coldwaters2) today with her own stamps, papers, ribbon, flowers and soem Sakura pens!!So she wanted to make a card as a thank you to Lorraine but she wanted to post it here to show everyone else too before she posted it. So sorry Lorraine, it won't be much of a surprise when it arrives lol.
Nearly everything she used on this card was from Lorraine. The only things from my stash was the smallest flower and the button. She even coloured the image with the pens she got. Do you like the green smile and the red dog? lol I did ask why she had a green smile and her answer was "are you stupid, it's not a real girl Mum it's only a picture. She can be whatever colour I want her to be". that's me told then lol.
The lay out is her own and she cut all the pieces of paper using my cutter on her own (I was sitting right next to her while she was using the cutter though).
I have been told to tell you that the image is ment to be Lorraine when she was a little girl with her doggie pmsl, (Sorry Lorraine, I have to obey the kids orders lol) and she used the sweetheart sentiment because (in her words) Lorraine is a sweetheart. Well she's not wrong there is she?
Well that's it from Rhianna and me for now.
Please scroll down for my Digital Tuesday card post and up the way for my Blog Candy post.

Hugs Lora x

5 comments:

Stef H said...

now that is darling! rhianna.... you color beautifully, your layout is fabulous and i love the green smile! just gorgeous. i hope you do more so we can see it. how fun!!! and what a very lucky lorraine!

hugs,

coldwaters2 said...

Whoopee Rhianna this is one awesome creation here I bet your mum is proud of you I will be the luckiest person ever when I receive this beauty,

Big Hugs
Lorraine x

Scrappymax said...

Oh Rhianna this is a beautiful card and I can see that you have taken after your mum and are very creative. I love the colours you have used, Lorraine is a very lucky lady.
Hugs Max x

Anonymous said...

Oh how sweet!! I love the color combo here and the image is so sweet!! TFS!! HUGS

jem (jane elizabeth middleton) said...

Well done Rhianna your card is so pretty, you and your brother must take after your lovely Mummy. janex