Tuesday 13 September 2011

Digital Tuesday - Celebrate The Season

It's time for another Digital Tuesday challenge and the challenge is "Celebrate The Season" (any season).
Our sponsor this week is the fab Spesch Stamps and Tracey let the DT choose an image if they wanted to use one for the challenge, so of course I did because her images are fab!

I must warn you that there is 4 pics of this one card. I just kept snapping away last night lol.
I followed the a sketch from Sketch N Stash (number 55). This week you can choose any sketch from their previous sketches, and this time I have got my challenge entry in on time (I messed up last week lol)
Here's the one I used. And my new stash is the image, striped paper and mesh ribbon.



The snowflake paper is by Dovecraft, but not sure about the striped one.
I coloured the cute Spesch Stamps digi with my usual Promarkers and added a little bit of Dazzling Diamonds glitter on the girls fur trim.


The fab mesh ribbon stuff was a bargain find in a little craft shop in Montrose (Crafty Catz I think it's called but I could be wrong). They were selling it for about 40p per metre.....much cheaper than other places around here!, and is it's pink, I just had to buy some :)
 I threaded the ribbon through a pearl heart ribbon slider and also added a few pearl sprays.


 The mega sparkly snowflake is cut from an old Sizzix die from mountboard and then covered with lashings of Twinklets. I love this stuff, it's so sparkly.


That's it from me for today. I should be back tomorrow with a card of some sort if I get my bum in gear and get some pics taken!

Thanks for stopping by

5 comments:

Lisa Jane said...

ooh this is so pretty Lora - and that ribbon is gorgeous
Lisa x

Maria Matter said...

lovely Lora!
hugs

coldwaters2 said...

Gorgeous card Lora that image is so cute and loving the design and colours.
Hugs
Lorraine x

Amy Johnson said...

Such a pretty card! I love the colors, the ribbon, and the snowflake! Great image too!

Geraldine said...

Gorgeous colours, Lora. Great to see a Christmassy card thats not red/gree/gold.
that pink trim is delicious!
Ger x