Tuesday 19 May 2009

Digital Tuesday Challenge DT Card

Good morning, I hope you are all having a great start to the day.
It's time for another Digital Tuesday Challenge and we have some fab digi's up for grabs for the winne
r. The challenge is tag your it. Use a tag on your card or project, easy as that. The only rules to our challenges are use a digital image, it can be from any company and I am sure you all have a stack of them so no excuses lol. Unless you lose them all like I did, but that could only happen to me!! Our sponsor this week is Tracey from Fred She Said and she is giving away digi flowers, flourishes and a beautiful image for you to colour.

For my card this week I done a double pocket card which I had seen in a magazine but I couldn't find the mag again to get the measurements or a refresher on how to fold it but I eventually managed thn the next morining I though Splitcoast Stampers! I was sure it would be on there and yep I was right. Would of saved me a whole lot of hassel if I went there first lol. Anyway it's done and I'm quite happy with how it's turned out. All the images I have used are from Fred She Said and you can win them all if you enter this weeks challenge! Aren't they just gorgeous?
Here's both of my tags. I have used the Emma with Butterfly image on one and the other I have printed a flourish straight onto the tag then layered up 2 flowers and a leaf and stuck a gem in the middle for a little bling.
I have used the Emma image on the holder but just cut round her in a circle and used just 12 flower with a gem. Some lace and a little dragonfly embelie I found in my stash.
I hope you will have time to join in with the challenge this week, not only can you win a fab prize but you will also make me a very happy girlie :)

I do have some other fab news today, I made the squigglefly design team!! I still can't believe it. I am going to have so much fun with all these digi's!!
I'm off to take the monsters to school and nursery, catch up with you all later.
Hugs Lora x

12 comments:

Marjanne said...

I love this card, it is such a good idea! I might copy it if you don't mind! I love the stamp as well...

Jen said...

Great card Lora, I love the idea of all those tags.
Congratulations on your wonderful news!
Hugs
Jen x

Jaspere said...

Your tag pocket card is absolutely adorable. Congrats on making the Squigglefly team.

Maria Matter said...

Hi Lora!
This is brilliant, love the design and papers! Great job!

Congrats again on your SF DT!!!!
Blessings, Maria

Stef H said...

So glad to have you on the Squigglefly DT!

This card is fabulous! Great colors too.

Hugs,

Riet said...

What a beautiful card Lora.

Hugs Riet.x

Dawn Wheeler said...

Gorgeoues card xxxxxxxx
Just stopping by to tell you about the exciting new Challenge blog that has just been announced, packed with fresh creative ideas, to be run by myself and Ann (madgesty loves to create). Please stop by the link below and check out the brilliant blog candy on offer and how you can become involved. See you there xxx
The Next Level.

Linda . J said...

Hi Lora just beautiful and I love this idea, congratulation on making the Squigglefly team.
Hugs Linda

Dawn said...

Hiya Lora

Oooh I like your card - I saw it in the mag too but have something in mind for it!!

Well Done on the DT

Dawn
x

bumblebee creations said...

love your card-welcome aboard squigglefly!

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous I love this idea its fab x x

Anonymous said...

Hiya Hun! oh no! that's not good u being down!!! yeah :-) they came yesterday or was it the day before! card's gorjuss hun so very me!! hehe!! thanks so much!!! do you have msn? if u do i use - crazy_nutty_gal@hotmail.co.uk! be great to chat!

hugs carlz xx