Tuesday 5 May 2009

The gift of love award

I got this lovely award today from Lorraine!! Every time I get an award I have to think so hard who to give it to because I have made so many friends since I started blogging. The past couple of times I have just asked everyone to take it who hasn't got that one but this time I am going to follow the rules and pass it on to 5 people.
Lorraine if it wasn't you who gave me it you would be on this list too, but I don't think you want me to send it back to you lol.
So the 5 people are
Stef (glitterbabe) who always leaves me lovely comments and really makes me laugh.
Bev (all the things I love) who has gave me so much advice and encouragement since I started blogging
Susie (sassy designs by susie) who also leaves me lovely comments.
Ellephantastic cards& crafts who has been visitng my blog for a few weeks and always leaves me nice comments.
And finally my little boy Liam (liam's crafty spot) who I am so proud of :) He has just started his own blog but hasn't posted any cards yet as he's at his Gran's while he is off school, but he will get his first card posted when he comes home tomorrow! I couldn't think of anyone better to give this award to. Love you babes xx

I hope you all love this award as much as I do! Thank you again Lorraine, you have made my day hun :)

Hugs Lora x

4 comments:

Marjanne said...

congratulations with this deserved award! hug Marjanne

Anonymous said...

aww thank you & congratulations on getting the award. How sweet your son has a blog I will be checking that out! x x

Stef H said...

Now this is one I have not received until now. Thank you so much. You are so sweet and you ALWAYS make me smile. I will post it on my blog in the a.m.

Hugs,

Susie Sugar said...

Hi Lora thank you so much for the award , sorry for the delay in collecting it from your blog, as you know I have been away for the week for my birthday and I only got back today so it is a lovely surprise
Hugs Susie xx