Monday 25 May 2009

Squigglefly challenge #3

This is my first Dt card for Squigglefly!!
Kim has set the challenge this week and it is a colour challenge of bordering blue, pretty in pink and chocolate chip. I don't have any Stampin Up stuff and to be honest don't really know most of the colours but I did go look them up and I used the colours I had closest to them.
the images I have used are from Squigglefly's baby set and I colured with my usual copics.
As I had just joined the team when the challenge was set, I only had the baby set so decided that my card would be for twins as I couldn't have a pink baby boy card or a blue baby girl card now could I? lol
I have kept it simple with just a few Prima flowers and a little baby's feet charm from my stash.
I hope you can join in with the challenge this week on the
Squigglefly blog and remember to check out my fab teamies work too!
Before I go I would just like to say thank you to everyone who left me comments and emailed me yesterday, I can't believe how much of you took the time to speak to me, thank you so much.
I do feel a bit better today and I think I will make some cards to take my mind of things.
I know this was not the best choice of cards I could of posted today, quite ironic actually, but it was made last week and I didn't have time to make another one.
Thanks once again for all you kindness and support, you guys are the best!!

Hugs Lora xx

8 comments:

Riet said...

What a gorgeous card Lora.

Hugs Riet.x

Marjanne said...

It is a beautifull card Lora, I love the colours.
Happy to hear you feel better, and it is good to things and to occupie your mind with other things.

Anonymous said...

Cute card, twins runs in the family on my hubby's side so wonder if we'll have them one day! x

Stef H said...

This is gorgeous! You aced the challenge and I'm so glad to see you on the team!

Hugs,

Heather Huggins said...

It's gorgeous!! I'm loving the great Squigglefly images!!

Kim said...

wonderful card!!!! Lora you did a great job matching the colors!

bumblebee creations said...

Super duper card! I love this image and it looks great with these colors! Glad you are joining us-Rhonda

Christy Dillman said...

What a pretty card, I am so looking forward to working you on DT.

Hugs,
Christy