Thursday 1 October 2009

By The Cute And Girly- The first challenge is here!!

It's the first of the month and that means the start of a brand new challenge blog!!
By The Cute And Girly


It's a monthly challenge that you can enter with any craft you like and we have 3 different prizes (which are all great by the way), so more chances for you to win :)
The theme for our first month is Autumn Glory, and the DT have an amazing line up for you. We have 12 DT members who haev each done more then 1 sample (some even 4 or 5!) so plenty of inspiration for you.
Also we have links to tutorials so you can see how some of the DT projects were made and also a list of links to freebies we think you might like.
So let your imagination run wild and show us what you can do.

Here's one of my cards that I made for this months challemge. I will be showing my other creations throughout the month.




I got the gorgeous Sugar Nellie image in a RAK from Jane and coloured with my usual Copics. Papers are from a K&Co pad and the flowers are Primas and I have added a dot of stickles in the centre of each one. The branches are done with a Mcgill punch.

Now I really have to run to get up to the kids school because Thursday is the day I help out up there, so that's it from me for now.
Please go check out the challenge blog, I promise you will be blown away with the amount of effort all the girls have put in to give you loads of eye candy!

Lora xx

7 comments:

debby4000 said...

Oh this is so sweet, beautiful image and colours.
luv
Debby

jem (jane elizabeth middleton) said...

gorgeous card and great colouring. So glad your on the team , thanks for everything. janex

Holly Young said...

so pretty Lora! Thanks for telling us about the challenge blog!

Maria Matter said...

this is gorgeous Lora!
superb coloring!!

I've never heard of this site, thanks for the link, I'm off to check it out!
blessings, Maria

Rach said...

hi sweetie,
sorry it has taken me so long to get to your blog i am sooooo behind this week... :(
but i just wanted to thank you so much for the sweet sweet comment you left for me.... mwah.

Loves your card, it is pretty, colours image and added flowers... keep up the great work.. hugs rachxxx

Beryl said...

This is such a great image and I love the colours you've used. Smashing card.
Beryl xx

Jan Hennings said...

oh..la..la she is a beauty! Love your coloring!