Tuesday 13 October 2009

Christmas at The Sugar Bowl

I couldn't sleep tonight so stayed up and made a card with Tiet's fab sketch at the Sugar Bowl.
I love sketches and you can always be sure of the girls over at the Sugar Bowl coming up with a great sketch, that combined with how much I love Sugar Nellie stamps makes it a challenge I don't like to miss.
The "please include" this week is Christmas or if you don't celebrate Christmas then make a Winter card. Well I LOVE Christmas so I had to make a Christmas card.

All the papers are Stampin Up and the sentiment is also SU! which I stamped then embossed with glittery embossing powder. I coloured my image with Copics and used some glitter glue on her wings and buttons but I ran out of Stickles which I normaly use so used cheap glitter glue I got in a set ages ago but the gliiter didn't show very well, so I sprinkled some white glitter over the top on her wings to give them more sparkle.
The flowers are Primas and I added a snowflake dimentional sticker (Anita's) and a pearl on each of them.
All the other little bits are from my stash.
Well I'm off to see if I can get to sleep! But I will be back in the morning with my Digital Tuesday DT card.
If you haven't entered my blog candy yet, you can get to it by clicking on the pic in my sidebar. I have added a few more bits since my comments are over 50 and I will add more for every 50 comments. I have a new pic so if you have already entered my candy and posted the old pic on your blog, could you please do me a big favour and swap the old pic for my new one, pretty please :) The old one looks a bit pants lol. It's still a rubbish pic but you can see a bit more of whats there now. And if you have entered amd not put any pic on your blog, please could you add one for me and help spread the word :)

Lora x



5 comments:

vikkithescrapjunkie said...

Gorgeous card Lora, love all those yummy papers and cute image.
Love n hugs
Vikki xx

pinky said...

Great take on the sketch Lora, love that stamp and your papers are excellent. How on earth did you create this when you should be sleeping lol.
Pinky

Juls said...

gorgeous colours! Love the sparkly wings and all the gorgeous embellies! fab, I just love it!!

Beryl said...

Great selection of papers. Lovely card altogether.
Beryl xx

Emma said...

Stunning card, the image and papers are gorgeous.
Hugs Emma x