Friday 16 October 2009

Messy challenge card

I got some of my DT stuff done earlier so had time to make another challenge card.
This week is "Baby Loss Awareness Week", so over at Die Cut Dreams the challenge this week is "Babies Are Us". If you have been a follower of my blog for a while, you will know that I lost a baby in early pregnancy earlier this year. This was my second misscarriage after having my youngest Daughter Chiara so when I read about the challenge over at Die Cut Dreams, I knew I just had to join in.
I also followed the sketch from A Spoon Full Of Sugar.



I scanned this card because I can't take photos at night with my camera and it's went a weird colour and you can see the shadows under my image. I might try taking a pic in the morning and will replace this one.
I used one of my Messy Rabbit stamp sets which I haven't used for ages. they are so cute though aren't they? I really should use these little cuties more.
I stamped the bunny a few times and decoupaged him. You can't really see the dimention here but he has 3 layers. I used two layers on the other bits.
The papers are a mix and I have no idea where they are from except the blue one thats underneath everything which is from a Papermania pad.
Everything else is from my stash.

That's me done crafting for the night. Think I might have a cup of hot chocolate then go to bed. Thanks for stopping by.

Lora x

18 comments:

Karen said...

Very nice Lora, I love the image you've used. Thanks for joining us this week at DCD.
xx

Audrey said...

adorable! love the bunny

Caryn said...

Beautiful card Lora. Thanks for playing along at ASOS.

Hugs,
Caryn xxx

Stef H said...

this is soooooo cute!

hugs,

Holly Young said...

such a sweet card Lora. I really am impressed with the ties on your buttons!

Suzy said...

Cute card! Love it.

Mummylade said...

Gorgeous image. Thanks for joining the Die Cut Dreams challenge this week.

Anonymous said...

Very sweet & adorable Lora I love it!

Hope you are well?
Sorry I've not been over in a while
Hugs
Helen x

Beryl said...

This Messy Rabbit card is lovely. It's a super stamp and I love the way you've decoupaged it.
Beryl xx

Juls said...

Hi Laura,

Beautiful card, I can understand why you wanted to join in this challenge!

Great image and fab colours! I think its gorgeous

Hugs Juls

Susie Sugar said...

Oh Lora this card is a compleatly beautiful, fantastic colours the image is just so pretty
The whole card is gorgeous
Thank you for taking part in this weeks DCD challenge
Love Susie xx

Tracy said...

Beautiful card Lora, I love the decoupage bunny and the colours are lovely.

Tracy x

vikkithescrapjunkie said...

Beautiful card Lora, love the colour combo lovely and soft. Thankyou for joining in the DCD challenge this week.
Love n hugs
Vikki xx

Nicola said...

Your card is adorable Lora, what a swett wee bunny coloured so beautifully and your papers and accents are awesome.
Thank you for playing along with Die Cut Dreams this week.
Nicola -x-

Victoria said...

this is such a lovely card Lora. Thanks for playing along at DCD this week

So sorry to hear you lost your baby too, my heart goes out to you

Victoria
x

Merry said...

This is too cute.

crazykim said...

WOWZA - This is sooooo cute ... I love the image and the colours you have used ...
I am just hoping I can work out how to post his now ...
Lora your blog and cards are wonderful xxxx Kim NZ

crazykim said...

yipppppppppppppppeeeeeeeeeeeeee it worked Lora -- now I can leave comments ... zippidy doo da zippidy yah