Tuesday 27 January 2009

Candy update and challenge card

I just popped on to tell everyone what goodies I will be giving away and noticed that my counter has reached 100 already WOW thanks everyone I didn't expect to reach it in a day!
I know I said I would pick a winner as soon as I reached 100 but as it is past midnight I will leave it till tomorrow afternoon before I pick a winner.
Although I have had 51 visitors today there is only a few comments so if anyone hasn't left a comment you still have time to. I will include any comments left up untill tomorrow afternoon in the draw.

This is a card I made for the papertake weekly challenge.
My daughters both love this little girl and I think she's really cute too.
The papers used were from Laura Ashley, I coloured the image with Marvy markers and used some glossy accents on the splashes of water (love that stuff). To finish it off I inked the edges of some plain wooden buttons with blue ink.


Now for the candy! I am sorry to say that I can't take a photo of the goodies because I can't get my camera to charge :( so I will just have to write it down instead. so here goes: most are from craft essentials cardology range.
10 metres of green sparkly fancy yarn (craft essentials)
3 lengths of assorted green and yellow ribbons
pack of metallic plum accent beads
pack of glitter sparkles (bright ideas)
12 tags and approx 20 vellum corner squares with silver embossed houses (all store bought and from cardology range)
heart spangles (craft essentials)
pack of red flower gems
tube of star sequins
3 metres of ribbon from the new say it with a.... smirk range from Dovecraft
and finally a say it with smirk stamp from Dovecraft
All in a lovely box decorated by me :)

Sorry this has been a long post but just wanted to tell you in as much detail as I could because I dont have a picture.

Thanks for taking the time to read this novel and remember to check back tomorrow to see who has won.

Hugs
Lora

5 comments:

Daisy Chain said...

Great card Lora. I love this image and how you've coloured her. I did leave a comment on my side bar to tell people about you.

Hugs Debbie xx

stampinnonna said...

Would like to see more of your creativity - thanks for sharing.

Rach said...

such a sweet card Lora. hugs rachxx

Jennie -The Artistic Stamper said...

Hi Lora, love the card, and a great
blog candy giveaway :)
Hugs Jennie

Mrs Mayne said...

This is lovely - gorgeous colours! Thanks for joining us for the PTW challenge! x