Tuesday 13 January 2009

I've been really busy this week entering competitions on peoples blogs.

I have never really bothered much with challenges and competitions except the odd one now and again because I never win anything but since winning the other day I have changed my way of thinking. If I never try then I will never win right?

So I have entered a few with great blog candy like the spellbinders competitions and a few on other blogs but I entered one yesterday which I really have my fingers crossed to win.

Someone i know from one of the groups (Leena aka Snoopy) I am in told me about the giveaway at scrapgirl. Her Daughters friend Brittni has been in hospital for the last 2 months as she has ulcerative colitis and still has more operations to go through. She is only 16 and has went through so much.

So.... a few of us have entered over on scrapgirl to see if we can win the candy for her. She loves monkeys and the prize is some sock monkey paper, some monkey images and some other cool stuff that she would love.

If anyone reading this hasn't entered check it out here http://imcarrid.blogspot.com/2009/01/blog-candy.html If anyone is lucky enough to win, please please please consider donating for Brittni. :) You can contact me if you don't know Snoopy and I will passon your details :)

Thanks for stopping by today

hugs
Lora

No comments: