Sunday 11 January 2009

I am a cuttlebug addict!!


Yes it's true. i have only had my cuttlebug for 5 days and I am already addicted!

I must admit though, i haven't made a card with anything I have embossed yet. Instead I have a stack of card and papers that I have embossed waiting to be used lol. But all that is gonna change because I plan to join in the cuttlebug challenges so that's an excuse for me to use it even more;) and it just so happens that Meda (someone I know from a yahoo group) has just announced that she will be on the design team for the cuttlebug challenge WELL DONE MEDA!!!

If you don't know her, you just have to check out her blog http://www.handmadebymeda.blogspot.com/ because her work is amazing and she can paint too!


My card today is one I made for a challenge last week. My 5 yr old Daughter Rhianna helped make it and I let her pick most of the papers for it. The paper in the left corner is a handmade paper I got in a bargain pack, as is the stripey paper. The gold embossed is a freebie from a magazine (which I really do like for a change!) and the white is some that a freind (Karen) from another group embossed for me before I had the cuttebug, but I used it on the debossed side because the other side didn't go. I finished it off with some papers cut into hearts and some ribbon, gems and a tag embelishment which says S.W.A.L.K from my stash. I'm not sure if I like this card (probably because I don't do valntines cards, either that or just because it's rubbish lol) but my daughter does so thats good enough for me :D

Thanks for stopping by today

Hugs Lora

1 comment:

Meda said...

SURPRISE!!!!
But I'm not telling. You will have to go to my blog to find out. *big smiles*
Anyway, thanks for the nice words you said about me. They made me very happy. I am glad you enjoy the cuttlebug. It is such a versatile tool. I can't wait to see what everybody will make with it because we have so many surprises (and prizes :P) stored at the Cuttlebug Challenge blog. Just keep your eye on it and you will see.