Wednesday 28 January 2009

I'm sorry I haven't announced the winner yet. Barry (my partner) has been really ill today and I have had to run around after the kids and him on my own so haven't had a chance to get on the computer.

I still can't get my camera to charge so i took some quick photos with my phone to give you an idea of what the winner of my blog candy will get.










And because I have kept you all waiting to tell you who the winner is, I have also added a few more things from my stash. It's not much but a little extra just because I'm nice like that lol.


I know its quite hard to see in this photo and you will have to ignore all the junk around me and also my daughters ribenna juice which is not included lol. There is, some hand stamped images of some of my fav stamps, a collection of tags and embelishment which all have a travel theme (I think), some tiny die cut envelopes, a couple of little pink bows with heart charms on them and some bark flowers.


So the whole lot together looks like this except the card on the side which you can have if you really want it!

And the winner of my very first candy is ..............FAYE! congratulations faye please send me your snail mail address and I will get this lot out to you asap.
I put everyone's names into the box and got my 3 year old Daughter Chiara to pick a name and she picked Faye. Then she wanted to choose again and again lol. she picked 5 more times just for fun and Fayes name came up 3 more times so there was no mistaking who the winner should be!!

Thanks you everyone for joining in and showing me your support, I really do appreciate it.

Hugs
Lora


2 comments:

Meda said...

Hi Lora, That is a great blog candy you have given away. I won't be long until you have 200 hits and then you will have 1,000 in no time at all :)

Faye said...

I Won!?! WOW WOW WOW I never win anything. I am so excited and happy? Thank you Thanks you !!
Faye