Friday 2 January 2009

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!


Happy New Year!

I didn't do anything for new year this year, or for the last 10 years for that matter!!

But, I did make a new years resolution which is to stamp more, learn new techniques in cardmaking and to remember to post on my blog more often!

I haven't posted on here for a long time. I have no idea why because I am on my computer every day, but I am going to try harder this year to keep it updated and post more pics of my cards and other projects.

So today I thought I would show you a pic of a card I made for my step-sister who had a baby girl called Skye on the 30th of November. I haven't been to see her yet as they live 60 miles away :( but hopefully we will get up there to see them soon :)

Let me know what you think because I'm sure nobody ever comes on here :(

2 comments:

NAVAL LANGA said...

HAPPY NEW YEAR
MAY THE GOD BLESS YOU FOR THE HAPPINESS AND SUCCESS YOU WISH
[CLICK BELLOW FOR THE CARD]

http://www.images.dgreetings.com/newimages/newyear/2005/new-year-floral1.jpg

I have read some of your posts. I would revisit, as I liked your writings.

Naval Langa
MY SHORT STORIES

Another Blog
LIFESTYLE AND RELATIONSHIP

Rach said...

how pretty, looks complicated. good luck in my candy draw. hugs rachxx