Sunday 25 January 2009

My creative head is back on!!



I finally made a card today without it taking me 3 hours to think about what I was going to do!! Well 2 actually. This is the first time in ages I have had an idea for a card without having to go on the internet or look through magazines for inspiration, and now I have loads of ideas for other things I want to do, so loads of card making over the next few days I think.


I made these cards with some of the things I got from Mary who was my secret santa in December.


The first one was made with one of the stamps she gave me, which I love! and with papers I have had for forever but never knew what to do with them. This was way out of my comfort zone and I am not very keen on the papers but made myself a challenge to use them up and this was the outcome.


The 2nd card I used the heart vellum which I also got from Mary :) and a stamped image that someone sent me (I think it's so cute). This is the first card I made with my cuttlebug too.

Let me know what you think.
Thanks for stopping by today


Hugs Lora

2 comments:

sassyb07 said...

hi Lora,
love the card!
hugs, Valerie

Dawn said...

Love the valentine card, cute stamp.
Is that not an SU stamp from the US?