Sunday 12 April 2009

Sketch Saturday card

As always it's another fab sketch over at Sketch Saturday so I just had to play along.
I have used another of the Joanna Sheens Messy Rabbit sets. I just think these rabbits are so cute.

The papers are all Basic Grey Mellow and 2 scoops collection, sentiment is also from the Messy Rabbit set. Lace from my stash and the bits in the corners are little spacers. I put a brad through one and attatched a tiny star and moon charm.
Didn't want to use flowers on this card because I thought I could use it for a male or female but then decided to use the lace, so maybe a bit girly lol.
I have coloured my image with copics and distress ink for the brown bits and stuck him on foam pads for a bit of dimention.
Well thats it for me today. I'm hoping to have a nice relaxing day tomorrow for my birthday but we will see!
Thanks everyone who has entered my candy draw today, I will be coming to visit all your blogs soon.

Hugs Lora x

15 comments:

Anonymous said...

this is so adorable Lora, love these cute rabbits. you did a brilliant card following the sketch. hugs rachxx

Donalda said...

Oh hon this is just adorable dear!!! I got some of the Messy Rabbits for my birthday but haven't gotten around to trimming them yet but you sure have me wanting to do this ASAP

Riet said...

what a gorgeous card Lora,l love the image.

hugs Riet.x

Lilacanglia said...

such a cutie,
love it, the colouring is great,
Happy Birthday for tom,
hugs
Angie

Heather said...

Fabulous card Lora. Gorgeous colours and papaers. Love that Messy rabbit (actually love all the Messy rabbits), but this one is especially cute.
hugs Heather xx

carol said...

gorgeous car, i too love the mesy rabbit collection, Happy Birthday for tomorrow...x carol

cats whiskers said...

What a simply adorable card \lora I just love it and your colouring is just perfect.
Hugs Jacqui x

Dawn said...

He He He looks like he has been caught doing something he shouldnt!!

Gorgeous card!

Anonymous said...

It is very beautiful, you just talent!

kyllimarjaana said...

BEAUTIFUL !

Steph said...

So cute! Love the papers you've used too x

Stef H said...

Hi Lora and a very Happy Birthday! May your dreams & wishes come true.

This is absolutely adorable! I love the image, your coloring, the whole thing! Just beautiful!

P.S. Thanks for entering me in Judy's contest but mostly for your wonderful comments. I'm very glad you found me and we are friends.

Hugs,

Susie Sugar said...

Cute card I adore it Lora freally sweet xx
Hugs Susie xx

aardvarkpest said...

Lovely card. I Just love Messy Rabbit stamps. Great DP papers.

Glenda

Andrea, said...

Oh this is so cute, I love the Messy rabbit image and fab papers.