Monday 20 April 2009

Reward offered for missing mojo!!

Okay I lied. There is no reward except maybe a few buttons or some ribbon but my mojo has left the building, totally gone and I really want it back. So if anyone finds it could you please boot it's bum back to me!
I TRIED to make a card for the House Mouse challenge which is Spring but no matter how much I fiddled about with it I just couldn't get it right. So here is my attempt at the challenge this week.

The image is one I got in the blog candy I won a few weeks ago and is coloured with copics. Paper is Imagination Project and flowers are all Prima.
everything else is from my stash.
I hope my Mojo returns soon because that is all I have came up with today!!
On a brighter note, I am taking the kids out tomorrow as it's the last day of their Easter Holidays. Not sure where we are going yet but I'm sure they will have lots of fun :) I am also planning on getting some shopping done tomorrow at some point so I might find something extra to add to my giveaway :) I think I will have to add something because I have reached over 100 comments and visitors and I am near to 2000 visitors which is really didn't expect!
I think thats a reason to celebrate :)
So remember to check back to see what I bought ;D

Hugs Lora x

19 comments:

Unknown said...

Aww, I think it's a lovely card, I really do. I hate it when I feel like that though, I've had a real crisis of confidence myself this weekend and haven't crafted at all today - unheard of! But I'll get there & all I can say is if that's what you do without your mojo, then with it must be WOW!!!

All the best

Jan x

scrapperjulia said...

This is so pretty, love the greens! I think you still have it!

Dawn said...

Hi Lora

Love your Mousey card! So cute and gorgeous colouring!

Dawn
x

loz said...

Your card is Beautiful Lora. I don't think you have lost your Mojo...Loz

Stef H said...

This is definitely SPRING! It's stunning! Have a fabulous time with the kids tomorrow!

Hugs,

Elizabeth said...

Very cute card and fantastic job with the copis I am still trying to master the art of coloring with them I do love how the colors turn out. Hugs XXX Beth

coldwaters2 said...

Well Lora if I lost my mojo but could still make a card as lovely as this one I would be very pleased lol. I know what you mean though I get like that quite often. Have a great day out with the kids.

Hugs
Lorraine x

Patti said...

This is such nice card. If you don't want this mojo, I'll happily take it!

Jaspere said...

I've found your mojo. No need to worry it was there all along.

Riet said...

What a gorgeous card Lora.

Hugs Riet.x

Heather said...

Hi Lora - your Mojo must be a twin as you still seem to have one of them working with you one this gorgeous card. Fab image and glorious spring-like colours. Thanks for playing along with us at HM&F.
hugs Heather xx
PS Spotted your Mojo in the local sweet shop - packed it off home and told it to watch the roads on it's way!!

Jennifer Scull said...

nothing is worse than when your stamping mojo goes on holiday..... but not to worry, you seem to have it there with you all along! ;)
cute card - lovin' that trim you added!

Carmen O. said...

Cute card! I love the wavy frame. I know what you mean about losing your mojo...sometimes it's so hard to come back. But you did pretty well here. Great job!

Barbara said...

I think your mojo is safe and sound because this card is wonderful. Color and composition are right on!

Anonymous said...

Красота!!!

Anonymous said...

I think it is very cute & plenty of mojo!!

Valerie said...

Oh soooo cute!

Carolyn Bounds said...

From the looks of this adorable card, your mojo has never left:o) You have definitely captured the sessence of springtime with the use of all the lovely greens. A sweet, sweet creation!!!

Thank you for playing along in this week's challenge!!! I hope you are able to join us again next week:o)

Hugs!
Carolyn

Crazy For Scrapping said...

well for a person that lost her mojo you did a wonderful job only when I lose my mojo my work would turn out as wonderful as yours I would be getting somewhere.

BEAUTIFUL card really love it
TFS