Thursday 23 April 2009

Just magnolia's first challenge

I just managed to get my card done on time for the first Just Magnolia Challenge.
I don't have any Magnolia stamps of my own yet but Bev very kindly offered to stamp me some so I could join in with the challenges until I can get my own stamps :) Thanks hun I love them!!
I have been trying to get this card done since yesterday afternoon but I kept having to put it down because I just didn't know what to do with it. At one po
int I was ready to give up and chuck it in the bin but I think I got there in the end.
I used my new Bo-Bunny papers which I love and I thought these might help kick start the old mojo but nope it's still on holiday. Hope it comes back soon because I have to make my DT card for the Digital Tuesday challenge and I have no idea where to start!
Anyway I coloured Tilda with Copics, which by the way I found a place in town that has started selling Copics so no more having to wait for them to be delivered YAY.
Used my nesties for the scalloped circle, Flowers are all prima, pearls are Kanban and everything else is from my stash.

Oh while I remember, does anyone know a good place on the net to buy flowers? Primas or another make I don't mind. I ordered a few packs more than 3 weeks ago so I could use some for my blog candy and keep some for myself but I am still waiting for them to arrive so I think I will just cancel my order and buy somewhere else. There is no shops here that sells them and I am down to my last few! Help, what will I do without flowers lol, I don't even have a punch to do them myself, I have to handcut them and to be honest, I can't be bothered most of the time.
So while I'm on that subject I will tell you that when I said I will be adding some flowers to my blog candy when they arrive.....I totally lied lol, sorry.

Well that's it from me for a while, hope you are all having a great day.
Hugs Lora x

12 comments:

Lilacanglia said...

Beautiful !!!
Hugs
Angie

Riet said...

What a beautiful card Lora,l love the stamp and colour.

Hugs riet.x

Tab said...

Stunning card hun, love the papers!
Hugs Tab xxx

Anonymous said...

a wonderful card, so glad that you could join us for the first challenge. hugs rachxx

coldwaters2 said...

Hi Lora wow I love your card your colour combo and colouring of Tilda is great and so glad you got it done on time. Blimey fancy having to wait that long for flowers I know Cuddly Buddly among so many others sell them Crafts u Love also have a lovely range as well in fact I think they have just had some brand new ones in and delivery is about a week Cuddly Buddly normally takes just a couple of days hope this helps.
Hugs
Lorraine x

Bev said...

Fabulous card, the papers and colours are so gorgeous. Thanks for joining us for our first week x

Stef H said...

Absolutely gorgeous! And what super blog candy!

Hugs,

Yvonne said...

What lovely papers you have used on this card, well done.

Marjanne said...

It hasbecome a beautifull card! i love the colours!

Donalda said...

This is just beautiful dear I just love it hon

Dawn said...

Aww this is so sweet - love the colours!

Colleen's Crafty Constructions said...

Such cute stamps. I am on the bum for house mouse stamps on PCP and SCS!! Love the swaps.