Friday 24 April 2009

The winner is .............

Sorry it's took me so long to post the winner, it took me forever to go through all the comments and write out all the names.
Before I announce the winner, I would just like to say a huge thank you to everyone who joined in and for all the lovely comments and birthday wishes.
I wish I could send every one of you something but unfortunately there can only be one winner.
I wrote down all the names and got Barry to pick one from a bowl and the lucky winner is............................ RICA!!!! Congratulations, Please email me with your address details and I will get your prize posted.
I hate having to say this but if the winner does not contact me by Monday, I will choose another winner.

I will be having a surprise giveaway soon for my followers just as a thank you for coming to visit me and all the lovely comments you leave. So if you are on my followers list, keep checking back throughout the week because it might be you!! If you are not on my followers list yet you could still be in with a chance if you become a follower now :)

Hugs Lora x

12 comments:

Carole RB said...

Congratulations Rica. Lucky you!

Stef H said...

That is one lucky lady! Congrats Rica.

Kath Stewart said...

well done Rica and I'm sure you will have lots of fun playing with your goodies...Hugs Kath xxxx

Moni said...

Congrats Rica, you are one lucy girl! Hugs, Moni

Anonymous said...

Congratulations Rica, enjoy your crafty goodies x x

AbcHobby.it said...

Congrats to the lucky winner!!

Dawn said...

Well Done Heather!!

Heather said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Heather said...

Oooh I was so excited I mucked up my message and had to delete it - derr...........

Oh thank you, thank you!!!
I can't tell you how thrilled I am - I've never won any blog candy before - it's made my week.
Thank you so much Lora and thank all you girls for your congrats.
hugs Heather xx

Mónica said...

Contratulations to Rica!

She is going to be soooo happy to get all those goodies :)

Thank you for visitng me and leaving your comment.

Have a nice weekend.

Donna said...

Congrats to the winner! Lora, the card is a lot easier than it looks. Give it a try and if you have questions give me a shout. I'll be happy to help! My job interview went great and they told me yesterday the job was mine. So it's really a promotion from support stff to professional but it means a huge increase in salary and benefits. Yaahoo!

Marjanne said...

Congratulations Rica!! Big hugs from France; Marjanne