Tuesday 28 April 2009

Digital Tuesday DT Card

Good morning ladies, hope you are all having a good day so far.
Today is my first time as designer for the Digital Tuesday Challenge .
Amy has set the challenge this week which is "April Showers Bring May Flowers"
Use something on your cards that has something to do with rain or flowers.
Dustin Pike is sponsoring us this week and is giving the winner 3 of his digital images of your choice. You can check out Dustin's amazing work at his blog. I personally love his work and have a few images from his Etsy shop as well as the fab freebies he has gave away on his blog.
For my card I have used one of the Digital Stamp Oasis images which was just perfect for this challenge.
Isn't this squirrel just the cutest? You can purchase her and many other cute images like this at Digital Stamp Oasis.
Hope you can come over and join in the fun this week, and remember to check out all the other girls cards too. They have all done a great job.

Recipe:
Image: digital image from Digal Stamp Oasis
papers: Cosmo Cricket
Colouring: Copics
Embelishments: Prima flowers, Kanban pearls, charm and tiny flower embelishments from stash.


Thanks for stopping by today. Hope to see a lot of you over at the challenge blog this week :)

Hugs Lora x

4 comments:

Stef H said...

This is fabulous! I love the papers you use and how they all blend so well together! Great job!

Hugs,

Vivi Casale said...

Oh, isn't this card cute?!?! I love it!
Hugs
Vivi Casale

coldwaters2 said...

Hiya this is fab and I love all of it the colours the layout and that image which is so cute and very popular. I also love your monkey card but my computer froze before I could leave a comment.

Hugs
Lorraine x

Donna said...

This is perfect for the challenge. I can see why they picked you for the design team. Great job. Thanks for the link to Dustin's blog too. I will definitely be checking that out! Have a great day! Hugs!