Thursday 16 April 2009

Update on candy and and some awards

I was lucky enough to receive two awards yesterday!
The first one is from
Angie



And this one is from Lorraine


They are both lovely ladies and it does mean a lot to me to get these. So thank you very much both of you :)
Now I know that you are supposed to pass these onto other people and so on but I think most of the blogs I visit now have them so I would like anyone who visit's my blog and doesn't have one or both of them to take them as I appreciate every single visitor :)

I don't have a card to show today yet but I wanted to show you what I came across today to add to my blog candy goodies.


Thought I would throw in these double do dies. (they are all new) And if I find anything else before my giveaway ends, I will add that too :)

Right that's it from me for now but I will be back later with a card.
Hugs
Lora x

2 comments:

CraftingAnu said...

wow lora, 2 awards on one day! They are really pretty. U deserve them. Your blog has some really good creations. I started my blog last Friday. I have you on my sidebar for inspiration. Hope you get many more awards!

Happy Crafting,
Ananya

Stef H said...

Big Congrats on the awards. You defintely make us smile!

Hugs,